MARC records are available free to subscribers and can be downloaded here *link forthcoming*from https://umich.box.com/v/barpublishing-marc.
PLEASE NOTE: The records are MARC21, USMARC records, in Unicode UTF-8 format. There may be a discrepancy between the number of records and the number of books in the collection due to the fact that multi-volume sets share a single record. Every effort has been made to bring these records up to current national standards.
- Record Type: a – Language material
- BLvl: d – Subunit of a collection
- 001 System-supplied control number
- 005 Date and time of latest transaction
- 006 Form of material: m – Computer file Type of computer file: m – Combination
- 007 Record characteristics for remote access computer file format for textual data
MARC records are provided “as is.” Some options for MARC editing tools can be found on the Library of Congress’s website: http://www.loc.gov/marc/marctools.html. One free program, MarcEdit, can be downloaded here: http://marcedit.reeset.net/downloads.