From Luke's VPAT notes:
- In the media tab in book info pages, for media assets that don’t have an image icon and display the default file icon, the icon zooms with the text and starts to overlap with the text at zoom above 160%.
- When adding or removing a filter or changing sorting or display settings, the page refreshes back to regular zoom but the Zoom Text Only extension still thinks the text is at a higher zoom.
- In gallery view, some of the asset titles don’t fit into the boxes and become obscured.
- At high zoom, some of the longer filter names and larger numbers on the left sidebar under the media tab flow outside the box
- The citable link boxes don’t expand as the text does, so the links get cut off at high zoom.
- At high zoom when viewing images the plus and minus signs expand but their boxes don’t, so the signs get shifted out of the boxes.